Women are very fickle people. Today they like one hairstyle, tomorrow it is another. And every girl at least once in her life had the desire to change something about herself, and change it drastically, and in most cases the innocent hair gets under the hot hand.
The best solution for these reformers is a care. However, some women do not always have the opportunity to visit a hairdresser, but not everyone knows that you can easily create a haircut care at home.
Types of carriage
The first thing to do is to decide on the preferred variety of the haircut. This choice is desirable to make taking into account the features of the face, the required length of hair and, of course, the desired image. So, the main types of the square-cut:
- One-level (done both with and without bangs).
- Bob-caret (the front strands are slightly longer than the hair in the occipital zone).
- Care with lengthening (the longest hair strands are at the temples). In order to fix the front hair the “cascade” or “ladder” technique is used, and the “catching” for the back curls.
- Graduated braids: the main feature of this image is a slight dishevelled hairstyle. Suitable for the owners of angular facial features is this type of brace.
- The haircut with a stalk, which is characterized by voluminous hair on the crown and short strands at the nape of the neck. This type of haircut suits women with straight hair and a beautiful neck.
- Care with bangs: hides the flaws on the face well. For women with rounded features, oblique bangs are suitable, with a square face shape, straight bangs are recommended.
- Double bangs: they are made in two layers. Suitable for women with thin hair.
- Asymmetric braids, which is performed asymmetrically on both sides. On one side is a haircut “under the boy”, and on the other – the required length.
Step by step instructions for the haircut
The following tools are needed:
- 2 mirrors;
- combs with frequent and rare teeth;
To create a haircut you also need: to wash your hair, divide it into 7 zones (right and left temporal, front center, left and right parts of the crown, left and right parts of the nape of the neck).
Where is the best place to start?
You should start from the front: a small strand of hair is brushed away from the desired area. The scissors should be parallel to the floor. The desired length of the strand is trimmed. When pulling back the strand, no effort should be applied. Next, from the front zone, it is necessary to move smoothly to the nape of the neck.
You can use a ruler or a long comb to keep the same length. Moving on to the occipital zone, it is necessary to comb out some hair, take it back and cut a control row of strands along the perimeter of the whole occipital zone. The scissors should be placed strictly in a horizontal plane to keep the cut right. Next, comb both occipital parts downwards, then it is necessary to proceed to the left and right zones, and then to the top of the head. At the end proceed to the area above the forehead. Once the haircut is complete, it is necessary to dry the hair with a round comb and a hair dryer. If desired you can straighten it with a flat iron and bend the ends of the strands outwards or inwards. Hair style can be fixed with a small amount of hairspray.
Following these instructions, you can become the shining owner of the ever popular square-cut!
How to properly make a “ladder braid”?
“Ladder” is created on pre-prepared hair, on the ready-made care. The hair must necessarily be washed and combed. The main stages of the haircut are:
- Separation – all hair is completely divided into zones – by means of vertical and horizontal probes: two occipital, two temporal and bangs. Next, in the back of the head is measured and trimmed control strand, which will set the main length of the haircut.
- Cutting the back of the head – separated strands parallel to the control, then they are pulled away at an angle of 90 degrees and trimmed.
- Cutting temples. Temples are cut one by one. This should be done in the same way as on the back of the head – the control strand is cut off and all other strands are cut by its length, the method of pulling away.
- Cutting bangs – depending on its type: oblique, straight, rounded, etc.
- The final stage, when the hair is combed through, dried, irregularities are removed, its ends are processed. Then the hairstyle is styled.
To make a “staircase” in front, it is necessary:
- Comb the hair forward, and at the base of the forehead gather it into a ponytail.
- Using a comb to measure the necessary length and even cut the hair.
- Tilt your head forward and use scissors to remove the protruding hair.
- Next, it is necessary to dissolve the tail and comb it.
The only disadvantage of the “ladder” technique is that this hairstyle requires frequent corrections. However, the haircut does not need special care and styling. It can be stacked with a hair dryer, curling the ends of the hair inward or outward. It is also popular to make light curls or careless “beach” hairstyle. Small curls in combination with “staircase” do not look, but the large curls will be ideal.